The most awaited notification for UP Police Constable Recruitment will be released on November 17th 2019. It is a golden opportunity for candidates who are looking ahead to work in Police department.
As the notification will be releasing soon, it is a common thought in each one’s mind that what does a notification contain? Well, a notification is an important document released by the exam conducting authority which includes all the important details regarding the examination and complete Recruitment.
How to Apply Online for UP Police Constable Exam 2019?
If you are one among the aspirant waiting to apply, then fill you UP Police Constable Application Form carefully. Remember you can fill the applications only through online i.e., from the official website of UP Police board. On the homepage of UP Police Board, go to career tab and complete your registration process. Enter all the required details and upload necessary scanned documents. Pay the prescribed application fee and submit the form.
You must go through the notification carefully in order to be aware of each stage of selection process of UP Police Constable Exam 2019, what the total number of vacancy is, what the eligibility criteria required to apply is and how to apply for the constable post.
Before applying for your desired post, ensure to go through the detailed Notification. The UP Police board releases the notification in PDF format. The UP Police Constable Notification includes various details and some of the major details are as listed below.
- Exam dates: Knowing the exam dates for any recruitment is very important. UP Constable Notification tabulates the dates of all events related to the recruitment. Make sure you are aware about each and every event of the UP Constable recruitment and plan accordingly.
- Salary Details: The UP Police Constables have their salary package in the range of 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs 2000. The initial Basic Pay for UP Police Constable is Rs 7200. You can find the detailed salary in the official notification.
- Vacancy: This year it is expected that UP Police department will be releasing more than 50000 vacancies. Sometimes the vacancies would be released in the notification or sometimes the board will release the number of vacancies separately after adding up previous year vacancies.
- Eligibility Criteria: One must be aware of detailed eligibility criteria before applying. So, it is important to know what are the required eligibility criteria to apply for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019. Know the Age limit, Educational Qualification, Nationality, Relaxation in Age Limit to apply for the constable post.
- Application Process: It is common that candidates tend to make mistakes while filling the form, hence the board provides step by step guide to fill the forms correctly. Follow the instructions and fill the form accordingly.
- Selection Process: There are three stages involved in the selection process of UP Police Constable Recruitment. Go through the stages and prepare for all the stages.
- Exam Pattern & Syllabus: For a proper preparation, UP Police Constable board provides detailed exam pattern and syllabus. You can follow the section-wise syllabus and prepare accordingly. Know how many questions will be asked from each section and what the total time duration for completing the exam is.
- Exam Centers: For the written exam, candidates are allotted different centers for taking up the exam which will be mentioned in the admit card. You can know how many exam centers are present for conducting UP Police Constable Exam and be aware of the regions.